Sunday, October 10, 2010

beginning blogging

Well; when I attended my first ever art retreat last June in Texas, when I met everyone one of the first questions I got asked was "do you have a blog?"  I thought, what, me?  blog?  No, blogs are for REAL artists!  Famous people!  Needless to say, I was immediately hooked on perusing blogs of the friends I met at the retreat, and now, the list of the blogs I regularly visit take up most of my bookmarks list!!!!  Today, thanks to my 12 year old son, I am now the "owner" of this blog!  Wow - I really wonder if anyone besides the friends I tell will read it.  And I am a very beginner so please forgive the appearance for a while until I actually know what I am doing.  So, good day from the rainy plains of the Midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment